Raid Zone - Anakim
Raid Zone: Anakim is the zone of Raid Boss Anakim, meant for characters level 76 and above. You can teleport to the zone from the eastern part of Catacomb of Dark Omens via NPC Gatekeeper Spirit.
To get inside the Catacomb of Dark Omens, you need to teleport to Dark Forest via NPC Gatekeeper Jasmine from Dark Elf Village, then go to the entrance by foot, swim to the end of the tunnel and then talk to Gatekeeper Ziggurat.
- The boss appears at 9.00 p.m. every Tuesday and Friday.
- From 90 characters or above (10 parties or more) level 76+.
- When a characters dies, XP/item loss penalty is applied.
- You can enter the zone without a command channel or a party.
- The dead characters are resurrected in the closest township: Dark Elf Village.
Teleportation via Gatekeeper Spirit
Gatekeeper Spirit on the map
- Once you've teleported via Gatekeeper Spirit, your character will appear in the room with the raid boss.
- During the battle, Anakim uses magic long-range attacks, and her minions support her by casting buffs and restoring her HP.
- If raids on Anakim and Lilith take place at the same time, when one of them is defeated, the surviving boss will use invincibility for 5 minutes.
- Once the raid boss is defeated, you'll be able to leave the zone by talking to an NPC.
Raid Zone - Anakim - Monsters