Raid Zone - Lilith
Raid Zone: Lilith is the zone of Raid Boss Lilith, meant for characters level 76 and above. You can teleport to the zone from the eastern part of The Disciple's Necropolis via NPC Gatekeeper Spirit.
To get into The Disciple's Necropolis, you need to get to Fields of Massacre from Town of Aden via NPC Gatekeeper Elisa, then go to the entrance by foot, swim to the end of the tunnel and then talk to Gatekeeper Ziggurat.
- The boss appears at 9.00 p.m. every Tuesday and Friday.
- From 90 characters or above (10 parties or more) level 76+.
- When a characters dies, XP/item loss penalty is applied.
- You can enter the zone without a command channel or a party.
- The dead characters are resurrected in the closest township: Town of Aden.
Teleportation via Gatekeeper Spirit
Gatekeeper Spirit on the map
- Once you've teleported via Gatekeeper Spirit, your character will appear in the room with the raid boss.
- During the battle, Anakim uses magic long-range attacks, and her minions support her by casting buffs and restoring her HP.
- If raids on Anakim and Lilith take place at the same time, when one of them is defeated, the surviving boss will use invincibility for 5 minutes.
- Once the raid boss is defeated, you'll be able to leave the zone by talking to an NPC.
Raid Zone - Anakim - Monsters