Specifics of party hunting
- Class combination. Party hunting allows every character to be most useful as everyone has their own role.
- Party chat. While a party exists, its members can use party chat. Party chat text can be seen by every party member in any part of the map. For party chat, use the # prefix.
- XP bonus. The more people in a party, the more XP bonus:
|Difference in lvls — Gained XP
|2 — x1.6
||3 — х1.65
||4 — х1.7
||5 — х1.8
||6 — х1.9
||7 — х2.0
||8 — х2.1
||9 — х2.2
- XP penalty. There more the level difference between party members, the less XP gained by character whose level is lower.
|Amount of party members — XP multiplier
|1 — ~95%
||2 — ~95%
||3 — ~93%
||4 — ~91%
||5 — ~88%
||6 — ~86%
||7 — ~83%
||8 — ~81%
||9 — ~78%
||10 — ~23%
||11 — ~22%
||12 — ~21%
||13 — ~20%
||14 — ~19%
||15 — ~0%
- Distribution of trophies. Adena is distributed automatically in equal parts to every party member. You can adjust distribution of trophies as follows:
||Trophies go to those who pick them up.
||No matter who picks up trophies, they are distributed by turn between party members.
||No matter who picks up trophies, they are distributed at random.
|By turn including Spoil
||No matter who picks up trophies, they and spoil results are distributed by turn between party members.
|Random including Spoil
||No matter who picks up trophies, they and spoil results are distributed at random.
Party leader can change distribution rules at any time, but every party member should confirm the changes in a special dialogue.
Party search system
There is a Party search system in Lineage 2. You can find the party search button in the "Actions" window , you can also use such chat command as /partymatching.
- Choosing search conditions for party rooms:
- Level - level range of characters in a party room.
- List of parties looking for characters to play together: Hover your mouse over the party name, and you'll see a window with a list of players in the party room.
- Back/Forward - moving to the next/previous page in the list of party rooms.
- List - open the list of characters looking for a party.
- Create - create a room of party member search (available only to party leaders or players without a party).
- Auto Join - party search settings are chosen automatically.
List of characters waiting to join a party: here you can invite a character without waiting for him/her to join your party:
- Upper part of the list lets you set search conditions: level range, role and name of a character
- List of characters waiting to join a party.
- Back/Forward - moving to the next/previous page in the list of characters.
- Message - send a private message to a character from the list.
- Invite - invite in the party room the chosen character, the room name will be added to the invitation.
- Refresh - refreshing list of characters waiting to join a party.
- Close - closing list of characters waiting to join a party.
- Information about the actions of the party and its members is shown below.
- Use the Matching Record button to learn about the party name, the recently joined participants, and about the party leader.
- The info is refreshed if you close the Matching Record window or press the Refresh button.
Creating a party room
Press the "Create button" in the party search interface.
Set party search parameters:
- Title - party description.
- Max. Members - max. amount of characters in your party room.
- Level - characters' level range.
Party room window will open, and there'll be the yellow "Looking for Party" writing above your character's head:
- In the lower part there is a chat window of party search room. The chat is available to everyone is the party room.
- Customize - changing the settings of a party room.
- Kick - dismiss a character from party room.
- Invite - Invites a player to the party.
- List - opening list of characters waiting to join a party.
- Exit - leaving the party room, if the owner leaves, the room is closed.
||Invite to a party
||Leave a party
||Kick from a party
||Search for a party
||Show party info
||Change party leader