Castles of Dion, Oren, Aden and Gludio are now controlled by NPC and cannot be captured.
There are the rules for Siege of Giran:
- Siege time - Sunday from 19.00 till 20.00 server time.
- Siege preparation time - Sunday from 17.00 till 19.00 server time.
- Conditions for the registration of attack/defence - Clan level 3 or higher.
- There are several options available during the preparation for a siege: registration for attack or defence, recruitment of mercenaries and participation as a mercenary; the player can choose any of the options by clicking on Siege Icon which becomes available during the Siege preparation time.
- A player can teleport to the right, left and central part of Giran Castle for free, using the siege information screen during the siege.
- Ally characters can involuntarily attack each other (members/mercenaries of the same clan).
- Death during a siege does not cause experience loss penalty.
- If a siege participant dies (except members of a clan defending the castle) he can be revived in a special area.
- A player can use the “My Teleport” function during the siege.
- Clan skills “Imprint of Light” and “Imprint of Darkness” were combined into one skill “Seal of Ruler”, which has a cast time of 180 seconds (3 minutes).
- Now players can join a siege as mercenaries.
- Each clan registered for attack or defence can recruit mercenaries. To recruit mercenaries, click on the “Choose mercenaries” button in the siege information screen.
- A clan cannot refuse to those who want to become mercenaries. If there are any requests from players to participate in a siege, a clan cannot deny registration for attacking or defending the castle.
Mercenaries recruitment rules:
- Players should be Lv. 65 and higher.
- Only members of a clan not registered for attacking or defending the castle, or characters without a clan, can register as mercenaries.
- If a character’s clan is at war with a clan sieging the castle this character cannot take part in siege as a mercenary.
To become a mercenary, a player should click on the “List of Mercenaries” icon in the siege information screen and choose a clan he wants to fight for.
As soon as the request for a siege is submitted:
- Character’s name changes to '***-number' (for example: ***-001).
- Clan membership temporarily changes.
- Clan/alliance/party channel/heroes channel/private messages chat are blocked.
- Hiring a mercenary is cancelled if a character’s clan registers for a siege or defence.
- A mercenary can be invited to a party by targeting him.
- After the siege is over the party with a mercenary is disbanded.
- A character hired by another clan cannot be invited to a party.
- A character receives a part of tax collected during a week between sieges as a reward for fighting as a mercenary and for his active participation in a siege.
- Mercenary characters receive a reward only in case the clan that hired him wins the siege.
- A highlighting sign of attacking and defending leaders in Siege Zone appears once Siege starts.
- Sign size of clan members and mercenaries is smaller than leader’s sign size.
- When a clan leader or an ordinary clan member is typing a message in a chat a special icon indicating clan membership appears.
Effect for highlighting a sign of attacking and defending leaders in Siege Zone has been added.
- Badges size of clan members and mercenaries is smaller than leader’s badge size;
- When a clan leader or an ordinary clan member is typing a message in a chat a special icon indicating clan membership appears;
- A clan leader who has the control of Giran Castle, via NPC Chamberlain, can impose a tax from 0% to 30%.
- A changed tax rate takes effect at midnight the next day.
- All the merchants in the castle are assigned to Giran and all the collected taxes are sent to Giran.
- Collected taxes are temporarily stored and are sent to the castle's treasury right after the siege.
- Players can watch a siege for free using a city’s broadcasting function.
- In spectator mode, a player can watch the situation moving his character, and is invisible to other characters.
- During spectator mode, all the features which can affect a siege are blocked.